|Browser tests||Node.js tests|
JSData v3 beta is stable. More features may be added before 3.0.0. Some adapters still need to be updated to work with v3. Message @jmdobry on the JSData Slack channel if you want to help with tests, documentation, tutorials, adapters, etc.
JSData is a framework-agnostic, datastore-agnostic ORM/ODM for Node.js and the Browser.
Adapters allow JSData to connect to various data sources such as Firebase, MySql, RethinkDB, MongoDB, localStorage, Redis, a REST API, etc. With JSData you can re-use your data modeling code between environments, keep your data layer intact when transitioning between app frameworks, and work with a unified data API on the server and the client. JSData employs conventions for rapid development, but allows for endless customization in order to meet your particular needs.
To get started, visit the main website at http://js-data.io.
- Quick start - Get started in 5 minutes
- Guides and Tutorials - Learn how to use JSData
- API Reference Docs - Explore components, methods, options, etc.
- Community & Support - Find solutions and chat with the community
- General Contributing Guide - Give back and move the project forward
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014-2016 js-data project authors